This recipe is a great go-to recipe when you have nothing already made for dinner. It is very easy, very quick!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 TBSP Cumin
- 1 TBSP Onion Powder
- 1 TBSP Nutritional Yeast
- Splash of Veggie Broth (to cook your veggies in)
- 3 Bell Peppers (Sliced) (we used yellow and red)
- 1 Large yellow onion (chopped however you like)
- 5 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 bunch of kale (de-stemmed)
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 Pomegranate
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- Start cooking quinoa by bringing water and quinoa to a boil. Cook for about 15-20 minutes or until all of the water has been absorbed.
- Add onion to a separate pan with veggie broth and cook for about 4-5 minutes, then add your garlic.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes and add peppers.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes or until the veggies are cooked to your desired texture.
- Add spices and then kale. Cook that for about 1 ½ minutes or until the kale turns a pretty green.
- By this time your quinoa should already be completely cooked. Add the spices into the quinoa last.
- Combine quinoa, with stir-fry and your meal is complete! Top it off with Nutritional Yeast.