Cauliflower Mash typically isn’t all that exciting… but when you add in the roasted garlic it is delicious!
Here I topped the Mashed Roasted Garlic and Cauliflower with peppered tempeh and Mushroom Gravy. YUM!
1 Head Cauliflower
1 Head Garlic
2 Cups Vegetable Broth
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Wrap garlic in parchment paper and drizzle with a little olive oil
- Bake garlic for 35 minutes
- Chop cauliflower into medium to small pieces
- Lay on baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake cauliflower for 15 minutes
- Allow to cool and add to a food processor
- Slowly add vegetable broth and blend
- Ready to serve
(Topped with peppered tempeh and mushroom gravy)