- 1 red beet (peeled and cubed)
- 2 potatoes (Nicole used a white potato, but a sweet potato would be great too! Cut into cubes, leaving the skin on is optional)
- 1 red onion (sliced thinly)
- 3 large carrots (peeled and cut into slices)
- 1 red cabbage
- 1 package of mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Chilli powder (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 tsp coriander (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 tsp onion (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine carrots, potatoes, oil, chili powder, coriander, cumin, garlic, onion, red pepper flakes and mix well. Spread the veggies evenly onto an 18x13 cookie sheet.
- Cut up the onion and add 1/2 of it to the pan that you've started the other roasted veggies. The other half is going to be cooked with the mushrooms so just set them aside. Add beets last the 18x13 pan.
- Pop the veggies in the oven and start a timer for about 25-30 minutes.
- While the veggies are cooking start to sauté mushrooms in a pan for about 5 minutes, then add the onion that you set aside earlier. Continue cooking for about 5 more minutes.
- Make the Cheese sauce and Cashew Sour Cream to top the "Nacho" with.
- Start building your Nachos! Your Red Cabbage is your "tortilla chip". Peel the leaves off and then add the roasted veggies, mushrooms/onions, cashew cheese sauce, and cashew sour cream. Yum!
**Optional- Amy's Vegan Refried Beans! Add them to the "nacho" :)