This meat-less fajita is a perfect substitute for regular fajitas. We created a meat-like substitute made out of lentil's and cashews making it nutrient packed. Eat the rainbow with these fajitas :)
- 1 head of Romaine Lettuce
- 2 Portabella Mushrooms
- 3 Bell Peppers
- 1 Purple Onion
- Lentil Taco "Meat" (Click for recipe)
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Jalapenos
- Start making your lentil meat.
- While lentil meat is cooking, cut up your vegetables (mushrooms, peppers, and onions)
- Start sauteing mushrooms by themselves for about 10 minutes.
- Add onions and continue cooking until onions are translucent and lastly add peppers and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Once the veggies are done cooking start making your romaine boats. Add the cooked veggies first, then lentil meat and cashew sour cream. Top with avocado and cilantro