Creamy Garlic Herb Sauce ... with Zoodles!
Creamy Garlic Herb Sauce
This creamy garlic herb sauce makes a perfect dip for vegetables, it is great mixed in with sautéed mushrooms, and can be used as a sauce for Veggie Noodles
- 1 yellow onion (chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (chopped, after cutting garlic let sit for 10 minutes to preserve the allicin, which is strongly anti-inflammatory).
- 2 cups vegetable broth (low-sodium) 1 cup is for sautéing and 1 is for blending.
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup cashews (soaked 6-8 hours or overnight)
- 1/2 tsp. oregano, thyme, rosemary, paprika
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Sauté chopped onions in 1 cup vegetable broth for 5 minutes, then add garlic. Cook for another 10 minutes, or until onions are translucent.
- Add the onions and garlic to a blender or food processor, and add 1 cup vegetable broth, nutritional yeast, lemon, cashews, and herbs.
- Blend to desired texture, to get a creamier texture continue to blend.
Want more great nutritional goodness? Sure you do! Download our free step-by-step guide to getting healthy… and staying that way! Click here to grab your copy of The 7 Habits of Highly Healthful People NOW
This sauce is delicious on spiralized veggie noodles!
« Back to Blog