Wellness Wraps & Hummus Recipes
Wellness Wraps are a great alternative to a classic sandwich or wrap. They are loaded with nutrients, AND they are gluten free and plant-based.
- 1 collard wrap (you could also use romaine, butter lettuce, or a regular gluten free lavash)
- 1/2 bell pepper diced (red, yellow, or orange)
- 1/2 cucumber diced
- 3/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 3 tbsp. hummus
Combine quinoa, hummus, cucumber, and diced peppers & mix. Add more hummus, quinoa or veggies to taste!
*You can add any other desired veggies or beans, such as whole chickpeas, cabbage, or shredded lettuce. For a spicy kick top off with hot sauce :D
- 2 cans organic chickpeas
- 2 tbsp. tahini or more for creaminess
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 lemon
- Water as needed to thin
- In a food processor, combine 1 can drained chickpeas, and 1 can chickpeas with the brine. (To make a creamier hummus, you can use 1 can of navy beans in replacement of one of the cans of chickpeas).
- Add remaining ingredients, and blend to desired texture.
« Back to Blog